Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gold Crib


So we have been thinking and planning on having another child hopefully very soon. I like Caroline's room, but to tell the truth it is not very me! I was not in the right state of mind when I decorated her room when I was pregnant. I was too busy working and moving into a new home. Well, I my thoughts are much clearer these days and think the next babies room will be just precious. Like I said before I like Carolines old things, but I am ready for a few changes. We will keep some, change a few and maybe get some new things. I know that I want a gold crib, yes I said gold. I saw a picture of it and about fell out with excitement. My parents have a Jenny Lynn crib and their house and I have a dark sleigh crib, so I think I will switch them out and paint the Jenny Lynn crib gold. The paint color is from Ralph Lauren and it is called "Golden Candlesticks." Is the crib above just Davine, or what? I think that is the same crib my parents have, so it will work out perfectly. I think the gold crib will be adorable for either a boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment