Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting Ready For Moms Day Out


Well, today should be the day that I figure out which Moms Day Out program Caroline will be attending. We are signed up for 2 and have been on the fence. I have got to decide today because one starts Monday and the other has orientation this coming up Monday. I would love her to go to our church MDO, but they don't have a curriculum and very little structure. I think it is very important that kids especially Carolines age to have some sort of curriculum because their brains are sponges and they pick up everything. I love our church, but that is the one thing we don't agree with. Will it be Prince of Peace of Green Valley? I will let you know as soon as I decide. Above is a picture of Caroline's new lunchbox, water bottle and bag tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment