Thursday, July 29, 2010

Goodbye My Sweet Home



For years I could not wait until we moved from this house. When we bought this house it was perfect for just me and Richie, but soon became way too cramped for our growing family. With two cats, a dog and a toddler running around the walls felt as if they were closing in!

What were we complaining about? That was the most perfect house ever! Minus the train outside our backdoor of course. The images of the day we moved in and the day we brought Caroline home from the hospital flash in my mind. I miss that house and apparently so does Caroline. She likes to tell me at least once a week that she misses her old house and wants to go back. I have to say I am a bit home sick too. I wonder if the doctor has a medication for my sickness?

The thing I miss most about our sweet old home is actually not a thing, but a person. Christian was our neighbor across the street. I think about him every day and I am just heart broken he is not just a street away. I love and miss him dearly! Everyone loves and misses him very very much!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment