Thursday, March 25, 2010

Selling Some Monogramming Inventory

Hey you guys I am selling a lot of my monogramming inventory at a discounted price! I have tons and tons of stuff! I have lots of items from the brand Monag. Girls, boys, babies I have got it all!!! I have short sleeve/long sleeve ruffle girls shirts in all sorts of colors and sizes. I have girls lettuce edge and plain edge. I have girl ruffle pants in all sorts of colors and sizes. Boys is about the same. For babies I have onsies and baby gowns in plain and white with pink and blue stitching.
Also, I am looking to sell my Viking serger I just bought a couple months ago. I used it once! I I may even sell my Janome sewing and monogramming machine.
Email me if you are interested. www.cydneysmcdowell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment